We took him on the Sugar Pine Railroad which was fun for Jake and I since we had gone on there years ago. I made Jake take a picture in a silly conductor cap when we went years ago. We bought one to put on Sam before we left Torrance but sadly lost it before we got to Yosemite. For anyone concerned it has been located, thanks Lori!!
We "borrowed" one from the gift shop for a picture. Doesn't look like he was a fan.
Here he is on the train. He was a very good sport. Didn't try to stand the entire time!!
We also went to Yosemite and lucky us, it was get in free day. Saving $20, yeah. Back on Dad's back and by a fallen tree!
My favorite shot of him and I from the trip. Posing by the bear statues on our way out of Yosemite.
No comments:
Post a Comment