I was a bad Mom and did not take any pictures at Thanksgiving, oops! I did take one of Sam with his Great Uncle Al who was here from NY for Turkey Day. They had only met one time before but seemed like they will be good buds! Sam's hair does look somewhat red in this shot. Peple have noticed this before, we have Uncle Al to thank for that!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Uncle Al is here!
I was a bad Mom and did not take any pictures at Thanksgiving, oops! I did take one of Sam with his Great Uncle Al who was here from NY for Turkey Day. They had only met one time before but seemed like they will be good buds! Sam's hair does look somewhat red in this shot. Peple have noticed this before, we have Uncle Al to thank for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment