Rather than account for all the holidays/events that I missed on here, figured I would just keep it current. The holidays were great and we have some cute pics but if I try to document all that, it is not going to happen. I really have no reason to lag so much, there is only one Sammy Eug and Six Stechers seems to be updated rather routinely :)
Here are some shots of Sam's current favorite things!
Anything to do with Koko. He loves them. Always looking for them, dragging them around and hoping to have them in his crib. Sadly for him he does not get to sleep with them in there, we are afraid he will climb out since they are huge, maybe someday!
His boots. He got this darling outfit from his Great Aunt Rita and loves to carry the boots around. Boot is one of his "words" so he is quite proud of them. He went to feed the ducks this past weekend with Grandpa and Daddy. He had a great time until a duck grabbed food out of his hand too aggressively for his liking. On to walking in puddles after that.
Trucks and Bottles or "ga" and "bah tah" as he calls them. Both some of his current favorites. Bah tah always have to be the bottles of coffeemate creamer. He never misses an opportunity to get them from the fridge. Here he is using them together!
His chair, car and remote.
sunglasses, although only inside. Never outside when they would be beneficial :)
and open mouth kisses. Thanks for being the recipient Sandee!
3 comments:
Thanks for the updates, Marne! He is so cute!!
Marne, he's getting so big! He's such a cutie! I need to see him in person again soon! :)
Marne, he is absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment