Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am back!

and so are Sam and his antics. Since it has been almost 3 months since there has been an update I will just put some of my favorite pics up and start fresh. Hoping to keep this more current.


Sam and I at Legoland. It was so much fun and thanks to our wonderful cousins Josie and Ryan, we got to go for free. Sam loved it and we hope to go back. Too bad it is so expensive!


Sam and Dad at Wilderness Park. It was great fun there. You can buy food from a dispenser and feed the koi and turtles.
and just looking cute in his crib. He likes to play in there now and is a fan of being shirtless. With that physique, can you blame him?


everyone says he looks like Jake. So Jake trying his best to "smile" like Sam. This was actually on Mother's Day but my favorite shot from the day :)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Welcome back, Marne!! I love the pics of Sam. He is getting so big. And, yes, a very cute physique ;) now keep those updates coming!!

Lori said...

Yay, you're back! More pics, please. :)