Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Sam!

I have fallen to the bottom of the list as far as recently updated blogs again :(

So the most important event since my last post, Sam turned two! Wow can't believe our little man is two years old.

We had a party at our house to celebrate his big day.

Only a bit excited that a car bouncer just went up in his front yard. That is a smile although it doesn't really look like it I know :)


Not pleased that Mama and Dad interrupted my pre-party starting bounce time to take a picture. Don't worry Mama did get ready before the guests arrived!


Can you tell I enjoyed my time in the bouncer? Thank goodness Sam was napping when the guys came to pick it up. That would have been so very sad for him!


A little help from Mama and cousin Abby blowing out my candle.


Eating frosting off Mama's finger! My attempt not to let Sam paw at the entire cake!
and an action shot from the morning. Note Sam is not in this picture. He was back in the bouncer. Proof he was not the only toddler there :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday, Sam!! What a fun party!

Lori said...

I can't believe it's been two years! Happy birthday Sammy!

Shawna said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!

Okay, and for the next post, you can include some ultrasound pics and belly shots ;)