Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pics

SOrry, they're in reverse chronological order. I'm new to the blog thing, so I didn't consider that the first one I posted would end up on the bottom.






































5 comments:

BradleyB said...

I was honored to be one of Sam's first visitors (can I lay claim to the first non-family/non-staff visitor?). BTW nice job on his coming-home clothes.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm loving the blog. The delivery tale was heart warming and had me enthralled. Second of all, Baby Sam is ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you two and I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!
Love,
Cousin Hayley
(just in case you have a friend Hayley or a gardener Hayley.)

JessicaT said...

Congratulations Marne and Jake! Sam is adorable! I am so happy for all three of you! Can't wait to talk to you soon, I wish I were there to meet him in person (that will have to wait for Baby T's arrival, then Sam can meet his new girlfriend too).
Love, Jess

Sara said...

Congratulations, Jake and Marne!! Sammy is absolutely adorable, and I loved reading the story of his birth :) My favorite pictures were of Marne grinning ear to ear while pushing!! Only Marne :)

Enjoy your sweet little man, and I hope we get to meet him soon!

Sara and Tim

sammyeug said...

I just discovered the comment feature of blogspot.

Insert humorous comment here...