Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Torture

Before I get into the tale of the mass baby torture that took place today, below are a few pics of Marne, her friend Lori, and Sam. They're from a few weeks ago, but were overlooked in a previous post.

Shortly after the above photograph was taken, Marne went to Oregon to participate in a lumberjack competition in which she won 1st place in the Sweetest Flannel Shirt division.




So today Marne and I went to a gathering of everyone from this prepared child birth class we took a few weeks before Sam was born. Nine of the ten couples showed up with their babies. So there were 9 babies under 2 months old there. Fascinating. I'm sure you're all real bummed you didn't get a nod to this event. Actually, considering the attendees, there was very minimal screaming. And the couple who put it on put together a nice spread too. Now, you can't get 9 young proud moms together and expect there not to be some tortuous photo ops. Below is the infant crop circle that popped up in the middle of the house. I have a video of the logistics that made this picture come together. But it's huge is taking forever to upload, so I canceled the upload. I will work on reducing the file size and uploading it later.



This is the picture of "Krazy Kouch", or so I call it. The order from left to right is by decreasing age. Note Sammy Eugene is the youngest of the group. BTW, out of 10 babies (including the 1 that didn't show), only 2 are girls. Something in the water in Torrance I guess. This picture is hilarious. Look at Sam's head. And check out the middle baby, Ronin, screaming like a crazy man. Half are asleep, half are laying on the one next to them... just classic.


The girl on the right is the hostess, and the girl in the middle is Marne's favorite. You could call the bosom buddies. Literally...they go to breastfeeding clinic together. Bosoms. Heehee. Oops, I hope Marne didn't share this blog with anyone from class...they might be mad Marne has a favorite. But you know Marne...she likes everyone.


Here's more baby torture.



That was our day today. We also went to get some photos taken to put on a Holiday card. Don't even get me started on that. I am going to bomb Sears. Those assheads. Oooooooh, it makes me so mad to think about their chicanery. I may not plot terrorism against them, but I likely will write their corporate HQ and the head of their photo division. Damn liars they are. LIARS. SO MAD!!!!

I have to go now, or I will explode thinking of this situation for another second.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Hahaha i love the baby crop circle! Now, as a pysc major, I must commend the occasion. It's always a great idea to socialize your baby with other babies, and you can never do it too early! Now, as and Auntie, i must say he was def the cutest ... total show stopper! Haha.

CaraJae said...

haha...thoroughly enjoyed the post! congrats to Marne for the lumberjack award as well :)