Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marne's Birthday


Getting all clean and dry to celebrate Marne's birthday. Jake always does a great job drying me off with my frogger hooded towel.


What a great treat to have Lori and Bryan come visit on Marne's birthday. Sorry, Bryan there is no picture of you. Sam still appreciated your visit! He loves visits from Aunt Lori and Uncle Bryan!



Marne and Jake went on a date to Benihana for the birthday celebration. Grandma and Grandpa Osten babysat for Sam. Grandpa gave him a bottle which was his first time ever giving any baby a bottle. Marne and Aaron never got any bottles. Even so, he looks like an old pro!



Getting ready to blow out the candles on the cake. It is beginning to look like quite a bonfire with 31 candles! Thanks for the excellent carrot cake Mom!



And no birthday would be complete without a visit from Uncle Aaron. Aaron took this photo himself with our dog Jerry!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like to think that Sam totally recognized his Aunt Lori since I wore the exact same outfit I wore the first time I met him. :) Sam was very polite and didn't mention the fashion faux pas.

It was so great to see you again! Hopefully we will get to visit again soon!