Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve


Making Boboli Pizza. They were very yummy! Sam didn't cry at all during dinner, letting us enjoy our meal. What a great boy! Unfortunately we did not stay awake until midnight. Sam woke us up at 1am though, so quite close. Too bad we missed the ball drop and Ryan Secrest hosting the countdown. No one loves watching or listening to Ryan Secrest like Marne does.



This is Sam's new year celebration. He loves this gym. Thank you so much Jaclyn for giving it to him. He has a great time with it. We can't wait for him to be old enough to look at himself in the mirror.

One of Marne's favorite pictures. Holding on tight to Daddy!

3 comments:

Dub P said...

Nice job on taking over the blog Marne. Wish I would have been there on new years eve, the pizzas look really good!

Jaclyn Baker said...

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm the best gift giver! I can't wait to meet the famous little man.

Rachel said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!