Here are the rules...you look at the pictures below, and guess based on the his wakefulness and apparent energy based on how high his head is off the bed, what time of day it must be:
If you said, "Why...must be 'bout high noon I reckon" I'll shoot you in the face, because as you can tell from this blog posting time, it's a hair past 3:45 am that these were taken. And he's been awake at 11, 12, and this time since 2 AM!! In order to retain what little is left of Marne's sanity, I am now on Sam duty. I take it I am up for the day. What a productive day it will be today. Huzzah.
2 comments:
Rowdy little bugger...but you have to admit, even at 3 AM he is adorable!
-cousin jamie
Ha ha ha! He actually looks like an infant awake in the middle of the night to me!
Post a Comment