As evidenced by the last posting, Sam has not been the best sleeper recently. Last night we tried to let him "cry it out". We lasted almost an hour, it was terrible! Plus it did not work, Sam did not fall asleep. Once Jake picked him up, he was smiling and happy as could be. Crazy baby! During his hour of howling he had barfed in his co-sleeper bed which earned him one night in our bed. We couldn't put him to sleep in a barfy bed and only have one set of sheets for the co-sleeper. Of course he sleeps for 7 hours in our bed!
Come this morning at naptime, the co-sleeper is still barfy, so I decided to try putting him down in his crib in his own room. I did not have high hopes for this method , but much to my surprise, no crying and three minutes later, look at what happened. Yeah!!!

I think that he realized how hard his Dad worked on his crib and does not want to be in the silly co-sleeper anymore.
1 comment:
Cry It Out is too torturous, don't do it!
Go for the crib, it's time :)
He is so cute now, I need to see him again!
Post a Comment