Friday, May 1, 2009

More eats!!!


Dad and Sam reading up on the Babyfood Maker. Mom was so excited for it to arrive. Thanks Grammy and Grandpa O for this wonderful gadget. It works great! The first food we made in it was butternut squash. It was really easy to use and Jake and I both tasted it and it was really good.


Sadly Sam did not agree about it tasting good!

Later that afternoon he decided to dine on something more his style, Mom's Arm. We were out walking Jerry and almost home. Sam decided he was done being in the stroller so I was carrying him the few more houses we had left to go. He started eating on my arm. It really did not hurt and at least it stopped him from howling. I couldn't believe how ugly it looked. Too bad it was so hot during those few days so I had a hard time covering up the "love bite" on my pasty arm :)

No comments: