Yeah...it's baby water. You should know that we have a built in spigot in our kitchen that shoots out as much purified water as a household and its various armies could ever need. Yet we need to purchase a separate vat of purified water specifically for Sam. I'm still not sure why. So far, the best answer I've gotten is that "all the moms like it". Why are the moms drinking it? I thought it was baby water.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Papa returns to the blogosphere
I had to get back up in the blog scene if only for this afternoon. After deciding to leave work at a reasonable hour in order to actually enjoy having a family, I arrived home to find the lad asleep, and an abomination typical of our consumer lifestyle upon our kitchen counter. I took one picture, and am here only to post it, write a brief prologue which you are reading now, and let the picture speak for itself:

Yeah...it's baby water. You should know that we have a built in spigot in our kitchen that shoots out as much purified water as a household and its various armies could ever need. Yet we need to purchase a separate vat of purified water specifically for Sam. I'm still not sure why. So far, the best answer I've gotten is that "all the moms like it". Why are the moms drinking it? I thought it was baby water.
Yeah...it's baby water. You should know that we have a built in spigot in our kitchen that shoots out as much purified water as a household and its various armies could ever need. Yet we need to purchase a separate vat of purified water specifically for Sam. I'm still not sure why. So far, the best answer I've gotten is that "all the moms like it". Why are the moms drinking it? I thought it was baby water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jake, welcome back to the blogosphere - please visit more often. I accidentally snorted while laughing at this post, which is awesome.
Post a Comment