Friday, May 1, 2009

Sam's first food!

I'm sure you can tell that Sam is our first child but how many pictures we took of this event.



Jake getting the rice cereal ready. Sorry this shot looks like a product placement ad for Gerber.



We put all of the baby spoons out for Sam to pick which one he wanted to use for his first food. I told you, we were very into this event!


Mom was so pleased with his choice of the yellow spoon. No I did not force him to pick this one :)


All ready to go, where is my food?!!



Dad giving me my first bite.



Mom giving it a try. I have decided that I am not interested by now.


Mom and Dad finally let me help.


Are we done with this yet? :)

Overall not the most successful of first foods but Mom and Dad had fun and I did eat some of the cereal.

No comments: