Saturday, May 2, 2009

New faces on Sam's blog

It was not Sam's first time meeting any of these family members, but the first time we got a good shot of them.


Sam with his cousin Molly. She is great with babies and he sure loved her. I know Molly is not officialy his first cousin but the "second cousin" and "first cousin once removed" thing always messes me up.

First time in Aunt Cara's arms!!! My Auntie Cara lives in San Diego so sadly I have not been able to see her as much as I'd like. Auntie Cara is not a huge fan of holding small babies. Guess I am robust enough now for her to feel comfortable holding me :)



Sam with his cousin Jake. Now Jake really is his first cousin, that much I know. Jake loves babies and is so good with them. He plays so great with Sam and loves to hold him whenever he gets the chance. Jake is such a super reader, hopefully he will help Sam learn someday!

No comments: